[sword-devel] Pocket Sword Toolbar Color Change

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Sun Apr 21 21:21:24 MST 2013

Hi David,

Cool to hear from you! :)

PocketSword is in the process of being switched from primarily XIB-based to primarily code-based for the GUI. Based on my current amount of free time, this is being slower than hoped for, and there is a major bug that is a priority!

But for colours, you will find that the ones you are interested in are defined in the XIBs. Generally, I have the _style_ as "Black Opaque" and the _tint_ as "Default", meaning things are black. :)
You could leave the style as is and change the tint to a colour you're interested in, but one tricky thing is that you'll need to change the colour of each and every toolbar or navigation bar explicitly in order to have some sort of consistency.

I hope that helps?

Thanks, ybic
	nic...  :)

----
Nic Carter
PocketSword Developer - an iOS Bible Study app
Twitter: http://twitter.com/pocketsword
iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/app/Pocketsword/id341046078