[sword-devel] Windows Unicode woes

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 18:56:57 MST 2013

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 3:30 PM, Greg Hellings <greg.hellings at gmail.com>wrote:

> I have hacked and hacked at this. I seem to have something working. If
> people who use Xiphos can test it out with
>
> http://dl.thehellings.com/xiphos-3.1.5-win32-sword-patch.exe (this will
> look a bit uglier than you might be used to as I have built it with an
> unstyled GTK+3 interface rather than the more familiar styled GTK+2 you're
> used to in Windows builds of Xiphos)
>
> while people with a love of the command line can test it out by
> downloading the latest sword-utils from
>
> http://dl.thehellings.com/sword-utils/

I've updated the "debug" builds of the utils to actually include the
debugging symbols and a binary build of gdb. If you encounter a problem and
are adept with gdb, you can help me by tracking down where that fault lies.
This effectively doubles or triples the size of those zip files, but for
most of us that won't be a problem (31MB at the largest).

--Greg