[sword-devel] Sword support of indents and line breaks

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Fri Apr 12 13:40:26 MST 2013

On 12/04/13 16:03, Chris Little wrote:
> So... assuming we do not immediately and broadly implement my suggestion
> of indenting all paragraphs, we could copy the x-indent attribute that
> David notes is used in the ESV.

I would argue just opposite ... ESV text is broken, and we should
immediately replace these crazy attributes with something sensible. If
you want to indent every second line of the poetry, then mark the text
as poetry and do something about the presentation, but please do not
drag this into OSIS document.

Again, think about Braille printers or speech generators; how they are
supposed to deal with this? Is it important and should they care, or is
it just mess you forgot to put into your stylesheet (or rendering program)?

Blessings,

Matěj

http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz