[sword-devel] KJV 1611

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 10:47:10 MST 2013

I'm unaware of the 1611 being available in SWORD format from anywhere. The
1769 version is what we have in our repositories as it is, by far, the one
most people are thinking of when they claim to be talking about the 1611
version.

If there is a reasonable digital source of the text it should not be
difficult to put it into SWORD format. I doubt there would be strong
objection to making it a module, if the effort were put in to carefully
convert it. I looks like there are many links off the appropriate page
http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/KJV_1611 in the wiki.

--Greg