[sword-devel] March 15/16 : 2013Seattle, Washington Announcing BibleTech: 2013! Seattle, Washington

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 30 09:20:30 MST 2012

Register before October 15, 2012 at $79.95 and save nearly 45%!

http://bibletechconference.com/

"Do you shape the ways we read, interpret, translate, and handle God’s Word?
Share your insights with other industry leaders! We’re currently accepting
proposals for conference presentations and—trust us—there’s no topic too
technical for the BibleTech audience. If the Bible and technology is your
specialty, submit a  presentation proposal
<http://techbible.wufoo.com/forms/r7x3s5/>   now!"

David