[sword-devel] AndBible

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 14:55:38 MST 2012

Hmm, then perhaps the issue is that the language is not being
identified by And Bible. This is a locale that I've only recently
created and it isn't in SWORD yet, as it is only partially complete.
It appears that the AndBible application keeps its locale.d/ files
somewhere other than under that - perhaps with the application code
itself.

--Greg