[sword-devel] More recent Persian translations (than Tarjumeh-ye Ghadeem)

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 19 01:56:47 MST 2012

Peter,

With the growing popularity of Android devices, these further observations
are pertinent....

Currently it's not possible for *And Bible* to install some of the modules
in CrossWire Beta.

And until JSword supports Av11n, it's impossible for any JSword based
front-end to properly display a Bible module that uses Av11n.

This means therefore that for And Bible (which I have in my Android tablet)
only sees one Persian Bible, namely FarOPV in CrossWire Main.

David