[sword-devel] xulsword now available as a Firefox add-in

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 25 00:39:45 MST 2012

For our two Windows 7 systems (32 bit or 64 bit) xulsword automatically found
the SWORD path.

The other front-end application I'd previously installed is Xiphos
(currently 3.1.5 webkit).
My SWORD path is C:\Users\David\AppData\Roaming\Sword

Likewise, in my Compaq Mini netbook which runs Windows XP, I had no

However, Xiphos is the only other SWORD front-end that I have installed,
though I do have Bible Desktop (which uses JSword), and manually configured
that for the additional modules path.