[sword-devel] xulsword now available as a Firefox add-in

fred smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Sat Mar 24 17:41:15 MST 2012

On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 11:52:32AM -0700, David Haslam wrote:
> The add-on filename is *xulsword_Firefox(win)-3.0.xpi*
>
> Clearly, this iniitial edition is intended only for Windows users.
> Eventually, that will change.
>
> It may be buggy - I already found one bug and reported it.
> The more folk test it at this early stage, the more helpful it will be to
> the program developer.
>
> David

Oh, DUH!

OK, I just installed it on my windows XP VM. I installed the "Sword
Starter" download and installed it. then running XULSWORD I was able
to view the KJV that comes in the starter pack.

so then I downloaded several other modules (using the sword module
manager app) and XUL sword doesn't seem to see 'em.

Can you suggest what stupid thing I'm doing wrong  now?

thanks!

PS:
I'm not a windows user, but I think this is such a "wikkid cool" idea
that I had to try it! :)

                        The Lord is like a strong tower.