[sword-devel] simple dummy bible module available?

slave of One klayhaven at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 7 21:54:05 MST 2012

Just wondering if anyone has a dummy bible module available (in the rawtext format). I am making my own translation of the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament (and Matthew) and would like to simply add my translated verses to a pre-formated script or module as I go. I tried to Daniel Owens' OSIS example and it didn't work. Something simpler. All I really need is the space to add verses as I translate them. Thanks.