[sword-devel] WikiMedia Extension:SyntaxHighlight GeSHi

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Mar 5 16:07:16 MST 2012

On Mon, 2012-03-05 at 18:07 +0000, Peter von Kaehne wrote:
> On 05/03/12 17:33, Greg Hellings wrote:
> > On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 11:28 AM, Kahunapule Michael Johnson
> > <kahunapule at mpj.cx> wrote:
> >>
> >> USFM is the format that literally hundreds of minority-language Bible translations exists in. Are you saying that the Sword Project is not interested in importing those?
>
> I am not entirely clear what you are aiming at and I must say I do get
> somewhat irritated with your tone. I do have a feeling over the last few
> days that you are itching to get a fight. Why is that? Is this simply a
> misunderstanding?

This was a question, not an accusation, born out of my increasing
confusion re what is actually going on.

Wrt further facts - way over half of my texts David Haslam and I have
submitted were converted out of USFM. The rest was usually badly
designed MS Word and the translators received as part of our thanks a
package of USFM files and instructions how to use them

Peter