[sword-devel] Question about Module Names, conf files, OSIS.xml (and fonts)

Andrew Thule thulester at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 13:55:29 MST 2012

Karl, fonts 'appear' rendered differently in the main window (large
upper right where bible text appears) and not rendered at all (in
windows) in the pane immediately to the left (upper left above the
previewer pane), which I understand (perhaps incorrectly) pulls some
info from the .conf file.

In the 'module pane' upper left where you select modules, the
Inuktitut font is not being found/rendered.  I'm getting those obtuse
UTF8 boxes you get when fonts appear to be missing.

I can send you a screen shot if you want.

~Andrew