[sword-devel] Pumpkin juggling (was Re: New public git mirror of Sword SVN trunk and why)

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 08:38:28 MST 2012

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 8:43 AM, Troy A. Griffitts <scribe at crosswire.org> wrote:
> Greg, the CMAKE
> system.  Others, the bindings (not sure who's still claiming which bindings
> these days).

For the record: I also juggle the SWIG pumpkin ever since I committed
a fix to the Perl build to reduce Peter's usfm-->OSIS iteration time
from hours to seconds. I try to never make changes without getting the
'all clear' sign from BPBible (Python) and Peter (Perl) as they are
the only ones I know who make consistent use of the bindings.

The bindings/ and cmake/ folders and CMakeLists.txt files are the only
ones I have write privileges to (unless that changed without my
knowledge).

--Greg