[sword-devel] Chinese Pinyin bible

AJ jettaone at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 18:51:06 MST 2011

It is not possible to directly covert from Chinese characters to
pinyin.  Many (most) characters have more than one pronunciation
depending on the intended meaning (same as the in English with one word
have multiple meanings).  You have to look character by character to
make decisions on what pinyin is correct.  In converting a single
chapter from any book in the bible, over 100 choices would need to be
made on what the correct pinyin is.

Allen