[sword-devel] How to represent special characters in osisID attributes in a gen book

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 08:25:00 MST 2011

I thought osisID attributes were very strictly defined with certain
reference schemes and abbreviations?  I get fuzzy on the osisID topic
but I thought it was an enumerated list of values that were pretty
much like matt.1.1, matt.1.2, etc? You're probably looking for a title
attribute/element (not sure which it is in OSIS).

--Greg