[sword-devel] Making Bible DVDs from OSIS source text

Dcoschroeder luke at motimail.com
Wed Mar 2 18:31:25 MST 2011

I'm really interested in whether headway was ever made on this project (the
project to convert SWORD or OSIS to DVD video and menus).  I've always
thought that it would not be too difficult to do, but I don't have the
skills to do it.  I've even considered manually going through and making the
whole DVD with pictures for the minority language I work with.  Did this
project die?