[sword-devel] Installing new/updated locales like we do for modules?

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 10:55:33 MST 2011

>From an Android perspective this would be tricky because the Android
framework specifies that locale specific directories are integrated in a
specific structure within each Android application and Android App Market
also analyses the application structure to highlight which languages an app
has been localised for.

Applying and distributing localisations has not been an issue so far for And
Bible partly because there are releases every month or two but also,
possibly, because a pre-release notification seems to prompt translators to
update or contribute translations.

Regards
Martin