[sword-devel] classes spans vs presentational encoding - was Re: Font size specification inside <divinename></divinename>

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Jun 27 01:35:27 MST 2011

On 25/06/11 21:47, refdoc at gmx.net wrote:
> As Jonathan has explained, this is about ..

Sorry got confused here, reading emails on a phone. Now back on computer.

Anyway, the serious question is : as we have already discussed a bunch
of times, there is a serious case for classed spans for a lot of things
we do currently by presentational layout.

Is there any remaining obstacle to it?

I.e. is there any frontend reliant on osishtmlhref.cpp which can not
apply a (more or less) simple stylesheet onto the html produced by the
filter?

Otherwise - what stops us?

Peter