[sword-devel] Help converting text to imp

Angel Candelaria linuxarecibo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 05:41:05 MST 2011

Hi all.

I need to convert another text I have to imp format.  Right now I have
it in vpl format, no book or chapter headings - just exactly 31,102
lines of verses.

Is there a way I can add the required imp markup (I mean, the $$$<key>
before each verse and sections) in an automated way (maybe using
filters, regex or a specific software)?

I understand that some of you are unwilling to help due to theological
differences, and I respect that.  I just need an explanation on how I
can do it, or a link to some information about it, and I'll try to do
it myself.

Thanks in advance for your help.