[sword-devel] Looking for vpl reference

Angel Candelaria linuxarecibo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 19:32:24 MST 2011

Hi Jon.

Well, the problem I was having was with the vpl format; for some reason, the
conversion process removed a lot of spaces in the text and it didn't show
correctly on the bible viewers (at least on BibleTime and Xiphos).

I'm currently converting the text to imp format.  I ran some tests, although
it is not finished, but at least the problem with the spaces is gone now.
Seems that I'll stick to the imp version if I can solve the problem of the
spaces with the vpl format.

Anyway, it would be nice to submit this module to Crosswire (and I don't
think the bible's author has a problem with that), but converting it to OSIS
will certainly take some time.  So I believe I'll stick to either imp or vpl
for the moment - the main purpose of making this a Sword module is to make
it available to others through the author's website.