[sword-devel] Problems to build SVN sword with clucene-core clucene-core-2.3.3.4-1

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Jul 22 05:42:19 MST 2011

Dear Matěj,

I am running a fully update F14 box and the latest version (11.04) of
Ubuntu which show respectively:

clucene-core-0.9.21b-2.fc14.x86_64
clucene-core-devel-0.9.21b-2.fc14.x86_64

libclucene-dev                                0.9.21b-2

installed.

I'm not sure how clucene version numbers work, but you reference
clucene-core-2.3.3.4-1

which sounds like it might be a major revision update to what we
currently compile against.

I'll try to make some time to compile and install the latest clucene and
see what is necessary to make SWORD compile against it.

Troy