[sword-devel] Problems to build SVN sword with clucene-core clucene-core-

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Wed Jul 20 08:40:21 MST 2011

I am trying to build sword (today's SVN checkout) on Fedora
Rawhide/x86_64 and I have failed. The current state of my efforts is at
(namely, I have added two patches to overcome two simple wrong header
files). However, still I have problems to build it. Log of the build is

Anybody can hint me into a direction how to make sword building here,

Thank you,

A conclusion is simply the place where someone got tired of