[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.6.2rc1 (a.k.a. The SWORD Project for Windows)

David Troidl DavidTroidl at aol.com
Mon Jul 18 18:00:43 MST 2011

Thanks.  I'm glad to see BibleCS come alive again.  I took some notes:

Resizing the Bible pane leaves a trail of gibberish. (on the initial
install)
Dictionary lookup doesn't work.
Is Nestle supposed to be in Arabic?

Psalm 3 has 9 verses in OSMHB, and 8 in KJV,
but there is no matching: v. 2 is v. 2 in both,
even though they say different things.

DRC shows the Apocrypha, though I don't know anything about its v11n..

It didn't recognize my other SWORD frontend installs, or their books.
And there doesn't seem to be a way to add locations to the Local Path.

I'm on Windows 7, and it installed in Program Files (x86).

Peace,

David