[sword-devel] SUMMARY TO DATE [load v11n from file]

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 04:25:17 MST 2011

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 6:04 AM, David Haslam <dfhmch at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I've been following the thread and I think that's a fair summary, Troy.
>
> Though we have not yet come across such a translation, it's also conceivable
> that in future we may receive a set of USFM files that make some use of the
> *\va* and *\ca* tags.

I have only ever encountered a single Bible that made use of such
technology - the Jerusalem Bible.  Such an ability would be germane to
development of that (not that we can, due to copyright). And it is
also possibly of interest to your other discussion as the JB is a
French-based translation.

--Greg