[sword-devel] SUMMARY TO DATE [load v11n from file]

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 16 04:04:22 MST 2011

I've been following the thread and I think that's a fair summary, Troy.

Though we have not yet come across such a translation, it's also conceivable
that in future we may receive a set of USFM files that make some use of the
*\va* and *\ca* tags.

I've described this in the wiki, when I added the new section the other day.

http://crosswire.org/wiki/Alternate_Versification#Bibles_with_more_than_one_Versification

We probably don't have any thoughts on this yet.

David