[sword-devel] Unusual markup in the Treasury of David

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Jan 27 06:57:23 MST 2011

> Von: Jonathan Morgan <jonmmorgan at gmail.com>
>   Is
> this formatting what was intended, or is it just one of those things?

I think this is a) an ancient module and b) a clear demonstration what happens when modules go in to the repos without validity check.

Which brings me to a question - how do people do validity checks on IMP format modules?

imp2gbs -> mod2osis -> validity check?

That is a bit round about and I have not done it on recent gen book modules, but simply tried checking by eye ball (but the texts were short).

I think a simple imp2osis would be a useful addition. Maybe I write one, unless there is something I am missing.

Peter