[sword-devel] OSIS links

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 16:22:57 MST 2011

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 10:13 AM, DM Smith <dmsmith at crosswire.org> wrote:

> On Jan 18, 2011, at 6:08 PM, Peter von Kaehne wrote:
> > On 18/01/11 21:24, Peter von Kaehne wrote:
> >> Do they work?
> No. There is no support in the engine.
There is support in the OSIS html href filters (look under reference in
Looks like the following would work, where Work is the genbook name, and key
is the key (not sure about how well it works with encoding).
<reference osisRef="Work:Key">A link</reference>

There is a special Bible: work target; otherwise it generates a
sword://Work/Key link which is handled by Xiphos and BPBible at least I
think. I don't think self as a work id is supported as such.

God Bless,
Multitudes, multitudes,
    in the valley of decision!
For the day of the LORD is near