[sword-devel] Front-end localization during installation?

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sat Feb 19 13:55:22 MST 2011

I believe that anything that uses the NSIS installer can do this. I think this is the case for BibleCS and BibleDesktop. The trick is to only use the NSIS provided, stock messages. Note: this only applies to installation on Windows.

BibleDesktop, by default, will use the user's locale in determining the translation of the UI. If there is none, it will use English.

I would think/hope that the other applications do something similar.

In HIm,
	 DM