[sword-devel] Turkish

Caleb Maclennan caleb at alerque.com
Sun Dec 11 00:31:39 MST 2011

Hey David,

Thanks for your efforts on this. Can I ask what the status is on the
new module getting into the sword repo? I don't mean to be impatient I
was just wondering since it was announced as a couple of days but I
haven't seen it yet.

Another guy and I have already finished the Turkish localization for
And-Bible. It's in beta and I think we're waiting on the new sword
module showing up in the repo to publish to the Android market. I have
also been working on a localization for Xiphos. That project is moving
kind of slow right now in general but we're getting there.

Caleb