[sword-devel] Turkish

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 6 08:27:37 MST 2011

With the updated Turkish Bible module becoming available presently, there is
an opportunity for front-end developers to add Turkish localization to their
applications.

Peter and I are in direct contact with the General Secretary of the
Translation Trust.

I'm sure that he would be keen to facilitate providing user interface
translations for all the notable Sword and JSword applications.

Please send your requests to either myself or Peter, and we'll ensure that
they are forwarded to the Gen Sec.

David Haslam
Go Bible project leader