[sword-devel] Logos Personal Book Builder

Benjamin Misja alvanx at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 14 07:43:36 MST 2011

Hi,

The new PBB feature sounds exciting and I will definitely see if I can
integrate some papers and additional bible translations into my Logos library.

I would think that having a comparable feature for making SWORD modules would
give a huge boost to both the available amount of books and community
participation. I think SWORD should make tools like this available to the
community at any cost. It would take making modules out of the hands of those
who know at least regular expressions and some programming language and put it
into the hands of anybody who would want to make a module. I know I'd be
making a lot of them if only I could! It would make SWORD so much cooler and
more dynamic. ;-)

Just my humble opinion,

Ben