[sword-devel] V11n validation (was Re: Change to Synodal verse system)

Костя и Алёна Маслюк kalemas at mail.ru
Mon Aug 1 12:33:20 MST 2011

This would be helpful when talking of reversification KJV<->Synodal.

http://crosswire.org/~kalemas/work/v11nmapping/Bible.Synodal.xml

p.s. i have done huge work making mappings system and testing this data
and a little upset that no one takes this into account.

David Haslam <dfhmch �� googlemail.com> писал(а) в своём письме Mon, 01 Aug
2011 19:30:50 +0400: