[sword-devel] apostrophes in locales

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 11:36:53 MST 2011

The issue has been discussed at length in other threads in recent time,
leading to very vocal and differing opinions. I don't pretend to remember
the exact outcome for fear of remembering it incorrectly. But three issue
was not cut-and-dry.

--Greg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostrophe#Miscellaneous_uses_in_other_languages