[sword-devel] av11n mappings

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Thu Sep 30 16:44:34 MST 2010

I thought you were talking about creating the v11n definition. If you're
talking about a mapping from Synodal to other v11ns, then we wouldn't
have any way of using that information. Obviously, you're free to work
on it, but no one is currently doing anything to implement verse mapping
between v11ns.

--Chris