[sword-devel] OSIS headings, divs and libsword

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Sep 29 15:57:24 MST 2010

:)  Sorry Nic.  Thanks for the reminder though.

Peter,

Please ignore my previous post.

It looks like from your example that you are not using SVN head of SWORD
which includes the removal of the preverse <div> functionality from osis2mod

Please use the latest osis2mod and you will likely have better luck.

Troy