[sword-devel] OSIS headings, divs and libsword

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Wed Sep 29 15:44:00 MST 2010

FYI, I was able to hack the OSIS headings filter, after some help from Karl, to get that module & LEB headings to work in PocketSword. I don't think Troy liked my hack, though, given it was a work-around hack rather than a proper fix, but you can at least point to the currently available version of PS as a front end that displays this correctly. :)

If anyone wants technical details of my discoveries of what was wrong in the OSIS headings filters, let me know. I believe I passed the info on to Troy, but his recent moving of countries has meant he has an (understandable!) backlog :)

Thanks, ybic
Nic :)

Sent from my phone, hence this email may be short...