[sword-devel] ACDCref, a modified ACDC module: hot-linking verse references

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Sep 20 08:08:29 MST 2010

> Von: Karl Kleinpaste <karl at kleinpaste.org>

> We're all about Bible software; I think having modules that always link
> Bible references is, by now and in our world, a base-level necessity.

I think the same would apply to practically all the GenBook modules and commentary modules.

I have found in CPAN a set of Perl modules which appear quite capable of finding references in large volumes of text - and can be configured to do the same on non English text. I have not yet tried them out, but will so shortly.

Peter