[sword-devel] Sword 1.6.2 NOW!

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Sep 14 11:46:07 MST 2010

  Thanks for the email link Greg.  Yeah, the submitted changes in
question from project A were filter updates, and we do specifically
state in that email that filter updates are allowed in a stable branch.
It was kindof an odd situation.  The updates merely added css classes to
a few of the html tags which are outputted from the filters, none of the
projects involved thought adding css classes would break anyone.

One of the things in head currently which isn't mentioned in that email
is binding improvements and also your additional cmake make system.  I'm
not sure how I feel about binding improvements being included in a
stable branch, but I don't see an issue including an additional make
system.  Any thoughts?

Troy