[sword-devel] av11n mappings

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Oct 27 10:16:59 MST 2010

Dear Костя и Алёна Маслюк,

I've looked at your solution and like how you've started.  Nice work!  I
appreciate where you've placed the translation code in VerseMgr, and
added the translation data as optional parameters when registering a
v11n system.

Have you given any more thought to our discussion about how to solve the
problem:

V1 [abc]
V2 [abcd]
V3 [abce]

where V1 is your chosen intermediate system (KJV or KJVA in your code),
and the problem case comes when attempting to map V2.d to V3.e

Thank you for thinking hard about this and actively developing a first
draft at an implementation!  Nice work!  Looking forward to hearing how
your Synodal pilot translation table works out.

Troy