[sword-devel] [mobile-devel] Bishop (Android C++ SWORD)

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Wed Oct 27 01:32:56 MST 2010

Good point, Troy.

I too have had some reports that some mobile phones do not like dots (and
certain other punctuation characters) within the filename for a Java ME
application.

I suspect that even if the JAR filename doesn't contain a dot, having a dot
in the application name (as defined by the collection name) can sometimes
cause the same kind of problem.

Some older editions of my Go Bible applications that had a dot within the
filename are being phased out.
These are gradually being replaced by new editions with a more acceptable
filename.

David