[sword-devel] BibleTech:2011 is in Seattle, March 25/26

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Fri Oct 22 11:07:09 MST 2010

A call for speakers to give presentations at BibleTech:2011 is already
online.

"We are now accepting proposals for conference presentations. If you
specialize in the intersection of Bible and Technology, we would be thrilled
to hear what you are working on. Presentation topics can address a project
you are involved in, new technology you are excited about or where you see
the industry headed. Please respond to the call for participation link and
provide us with the title and abstract for your presentation. All proposals
need to be submitted by Tuesday, November 30, 2010."

http://www.bibletechconference.com/ Announcing BibleTech: 2011! Seattle,
Washington

David