[sword-devel] osis2mod input and multiple, strong's/morphology

Kamal Abou Mikhael kamal.abm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 11:46:39 MST 2010

Dear Btohers,

Troy's solution worked, even though the module was generated from an OSIS

In the end, I changed the ThML to OSIS to be proper (and it still worked).

Thank you very much for your help and interest.

In Christ,

> Is the file osis or thml?

Sent from my phone

On Oct 18, 2010, at 3:22 PM, "Troy A. Griffitts" <scribe at crosswire.org>