[sword-devel] Douay-Rheims Bible, Challoner Revision - text errors in our DRC module

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Sat Oct 2 10:48:51 MST 2010

As long as you abide by CrossWire's policy on
http://crosswire.org/wiki/Copyright copyright .

Watch out in case the Vulsearch site contains added content that is not in
the public domain Challoner's revision of the DR Bible.  This is a common
pitfall in seeking to go down this route.

In other situations, changes to orthography have been the gotcha.

Our existing DRC module seems to be a noteless edition.
cf.  The one at http://www.drbo.org/ is with notes, which I assume to be the
original ones, many of which had a polemical purpose.

David