[sword-devel] Douay-Rheims Bible, Challoner Revision - text errors in our DRC module

DJ Ortley djortley at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 07:30:53 MST 2010

I have a program that I wrote a long time ago that converts the raw text
used in Vulsearch into OSIS xml.  Should I get the latest updated version of
the DRC from there and make an OSIS text of it?  I can upload it somewhere
and maybe a comparison can be done between it and this new on-line source
you found.

If there are errors in the Vulsearch version at this point, the author of
Vulsearch would probably like to be notified.