[sword-devel] Converting Formats (was Re: Config file for thml module)

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 15:38:26 MST 2010

I realize you'll probably be working off of plenty of source texts,
but for those where the source text might not exist or for any other
number of reasons your conversion might go a little faster if the
filters in the engine were in top shape - provided you wanted to pass
them through that.

With only a small bit of tweaking, I am within arm's grasp of having
mod2osis work properly for modules where RenderText() outputs valid
OSIS to begin with and which are VerseKeyed.  I have paused for a
number of reasons - not wanting to touch the filters, not wanting to
work with C's regex library and being asked to undertake my current
task for Wycliffe.  I can easily provide you what I have if you think
it would be of use.

--Greg