[sword-devel] Why does mod2osis omit titles in the output?

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Thu Nov 11 04:11:25 MST 2010

Greg,

I appreciate your reply. Don't let your sanity drift away on my part.

I could understand why mod2osis might fail on "really difficult markup"
elements, whatever meaning such a vague phrase might take on.

Top level elements such as titles, I would have expected to have been a
"piece of cake" to whomever did the programming.
But there again, I'm not a C expert, so I've no room to "cast nasturtiums"
(old Yorkshire speak).

David