[sword-devel] CrossWire lacks a Content Management System

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Mon Nov 8 21:51:10 MST 2010

On 09/11/2010, at 10:38 AM, Peter von Kaehne wrote:

> So
> we really need consensus at least at the core developers/contributors
> level.

My opinion about all of this is that I like the way Mozilla do this:  mozilla.org is for the community/developers and mozilla.com is for end-users.  Ignore whether or not either site is actually any good, the good thing about it is that we can make one promote the various front-ends and the other can promote dev/module making?  However, I think we need a better way of switching between the 2 than Mozilla do.

In our case, the "dev/module making" site could pretty much just be the wiki + JIRA?

And then that leaves the end-user-focused site, and I'll defer to other people about what should be there.  Except to say it would be nice to have that more marketing-focused for end-users and publishers?  and that anyone who takes even the quickest look at the PS site will realise that I don't have enough time to put much effort into that sort of stuff...  :(

Thanks, ybic
	nic...  :)