[sword-devel] API Documentation

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 08:05:05 MST 2010

Developers All,

I have updated the Doxygen documentation available on
http://www.crosswire.org/~ghellings/ to include the 1.6.2 release
versions as well as the latest Subversion as of last night.

I have also created a few little Bash scripts to make updating the
documentation trivial for me.  I know there has been discussion before
about whether or not to include the docs in the main website.  If so,
the script which updates the docs could easily be adapted to run after
every SVN commit or as a cron task, etc.  Otherwise, I'll just plan to
keep dropping in there and running the update from time to time.

--Greg