[sword-devel] CrossWire lacks a Content Management System

Caleb Maclennan caleb at alerque.com
Sat Nov 6 05:08:37 MST 2010

I agree that this is a serious shortcoming of the overall project.

I would be willing to pitch in some experience in this area. If the
interested and or responsible parties would like perhaps we can get a
discussion going. Depending on the direction I may be willing to lend
a hand with coding and implementation.

I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Caleb