[sword-devel] Remote Module Repository Wiki

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Fri Nov 5 08:09:33 MST 2010

On 05/11/10 00:25, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

> Is there any chance I can get some of you who have contributed to this
> valuable resource to clean it up a bit.
>
> I personally would like to see:
>
> its size reduced as small as possible to show how easy it is to run a
> remote repository.  Initial, "simple repository" section greatly
> appreciated, but the rest is still a little cloudy for even me to
> understand.

To come back to the original request

1) I have removed all references to MacOS zip and Windows zips from the
wiki.

2) I have removed all references to Jsword needing special treatment
from the wiki

3) I have mildly simplified the explanations.

Please check it for correctness and do any further improvements as
requested by Troy

Peter